Blogging in college is something unusual for me so I would like to give it a try and see how it feels like. Well, it's now 6.25pm, a non-peak period in my college and only 30% of the computers are currently being occupied by the students. The air conditioning here at the CIT is damn cold and I wonder how many times I have yawned up to now.
_

The Centre of Communication and Information Technology (CIT)
_
My semester examination is drawing nearer. I'm coping quite well in most of the subjects except for the Introduction to Accounting. There were two reference books listed in our accounting's reading list and our lecturer said the Betsy Li's text is meant for the very beginners so I opted for the another one- which is a more challenging British's text, so now I have to wait until 7pm in order to loan the currently sold-out Betsy Li's text overnight from the library's red-spot division because of you-know-why. Btw, I still reckon that I can cope with it because I'm currently staying with a very soon ACCA-holder and a bunch of senior coursemates.
_
Well, I remember that I did mention in my previous posting that I planned to cut down my reckless spending and drink less coffees. I guess I have to retract what I have mentioned. I'm not going to elaborate it or else my allowance would be cut. Economics taught me that it's not worth elaborating. *smile innocently*
_
Alright, it's time for me to include some patriotic thingy in my Merdeka-eve posting. I love Malaysia and I hope Malaysia loves me too. Again, racial equality and harmony are my Merdeka- wishes for this 31st of August. Happy 49th National Day to all Malaysians!



8 comments:
hmmm..retracting ur earlier statement on cutting down on coffee consumption? i shall command you to release a P&C report on the reasons to the 3 Ong's and 1 Ng! ;P
oppss!!!
perhaps I should retract something from this posting as well...
-_-
oh c'mon, look like u r getting in more trouble. pls release another P&C report on why you responded to the blog so quickly, given that you have classes and revision to do ;P
oh my gosh, it seems that my blog is getting famous. Btw, I'm afraid that someone might request a P&C report from you for surfing my blog during office hour. LOL!!
See you soon!
-_-
Hahaha...you guys are so funny...what is this P&C thingy...now everyone..get back to your work and studies...I'm exempted because I'm on MC today ;p
LOL!
ur blog gettin famous??omg!!!dun make me vomit k...n dun alwiz pretend2b innocent la...haha...
hey Rachel (the so-called 'innocent housemate'),
I'm so sorry to tell you that puking is never allowed here. Don't try to defame me... this is so not you!
Btw, c'ya and take care!
p.s.: Your visit is a sign of my blog getting famous too! ;)
Post a Comment