I didn't update my blogs recently though many things did happen. E.g. I'm 80 bucks richer this morning without any good reason, yadda yadda yadda. LOL!
Last week was quite mundane; except for Wednesday (19th of April) as it was the Sultan's Birthday. Royal celebrations!!! LOL! Actually I was in KL looking for some accommodation options together with my parents. I was 'equipped' with some printed classifieds from tarcrooms.com and a couple of contact numbers to complete my mission. tarcrooms.com? tsk.tsk. The listings were rather confusing (embarras de richesses!) Well, I’ll be staying in TAR Villa with a bunch of new friends (mostly my F&I seniors!). The brand-new 'villa' is situated just beside the Wangsa Maju LRT Station and that provides me a greater mobility in the metropolitan KL! It's also served by efficient feeder buses and just 15 minutes away from my college by walking. =>
I guess it's time for me to reactivate my mind and stop it from hibernating again. I swore to myself that I must do well in my college examinations. Plenty of encouragements needed right now. Please assist me turning all my starry-eyed dreams into wishes come true by sending me some inspiring quotes from time to time! LOL! Watch out for my following post(s)! Take care!
P.S.: I'm going to Singapore this weekend to observe its election campaigns. whee.



No comments:
Post a Comment