Monday, April 10, 2006

Higher Education

I was in the crucial juncture of my life for several months which I'd to decide on many paths that lead into my future. I applied for Finance and Investment at TARC, Foundation in Management at MMU (which leads to Financial Engineering), and was actually thought of applying for University Foundation Programme at Metropolitan College (which leads to RMIT's Economics and Finance). It's like whether to walk straight (Form 6) or to turn into other direction (private institutions). I tried my best to figure out what's best for me by weighing the pros and cons of every available option. I understand that it's important for me to choose a path that I'm most comfortable with. That way, my chances of excelling will be the highest. Finally, I've decided to major in Finance and Investment. It's kind of challenging but I'm comfortable with it. I’m happy that my parents also agreed to send me over to UK to obtain my Honours Degree once I've completed my Advanced Diploma here. I'd like to thanks all the people around me (especially my parents, my sisters, economist Allen, etc.) for contributing their two cents worth regarding my tertiary education.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daniel!!
good luck and all the best to you!!
keep on blogging!
:) ;) =)

Daniel S.H. said...

thanks!

Add to Technorati Favorites