1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
_________________________________________________________
1. I splurge on food but it's hard for me to gain weight.
2. I often shop and eat with 1gb of songs. Many of my friends can't accept it.
3. I love cities and skyscrapers.
4. In 2006, I spent a night at a 24-hour McDonalds outlet in Bukit Bintang- just to check if the city sleeps at night.
5. I used to travel with light rail for fun (i.e. instead of going straight to my destination, I travelled to the other end before heading back to my intended station).
6. I love to observe commuters, I don't know why.
7. I'm afraid of reptiles and creepy crawly things.
8. I don't understand why some people throw paper box into the bin without flattening it first.
9. I've a habit of eating my tomorrow's breakfast today.
10. I don't understand why some people love dropping Friendster comments asking me questions like where am I studying so and so, as the answers were actually on the page they browsed!
11. I laugh at my own jokes.
12. I get a little frustrated when my friends mistreat my serious talking as jokes.
13. I tend to overestimate my own abilities.
14. I'm very afraid of poverty.
15. I'm not weird. ;p
*I tag noone =)*



8 comments:
5 & 6 : haha omg i always do that. Once or twice, i took the train in the wrong direction just to see more of the city. and to just chill and think. i dont know, observing random commuters makes me calm.
10. yeah, this infuriates me as well.
hm sud i tag myself? haha
YUP, i tag hidden-mcky! through my comment box!! =p
9- no wonder u ate up ur char siew pau and nin yong pau or wateva pau the other day for supper instead for ur tommorow's breakfast.
initially, i wanted to eat only one, but nin yong and charsiew are good friends.. so it makes me end up eating them altogether. hm, next time i shall buy nin yong and kaya as they are substitutes* of each other.
*substitutes = enemies ;)
i did LoL,hahahaha
hey sheeann, i'm reli flattered u noe. let's say bye bye to gloominess!
Merry Xmas and Happy 2009!
That's my brother....well, I knew almost all of ur habits. A unique brother :)
teehee ;p
thanks for dropping by, er chieh!
Post a Comment