Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm back =)

Since November last year, the world wide web is literally right at my bedside, and I started to disappear from the memories of cybercafe operators. Ironically, I failed to blog even with the existence of internet facilities in my apartment. I’ve been reading, reading, and reading other people’s blogs- whether they are my friends, strangers or even some politicians (actually I did write some, but they ended up as some monalisas in my draft folder). Some are thought-provoking, some are relaxing and sweet. Addictive lar. =p
_
Alright, so I’m now back, typing on my new toy- Dell Inspiron 1420. Err, not that new actually as I got it from PC fair in December. It was quite a bargain, Intel Core 2 Duo T5250, 2GB RAM, with built-in webcam and three years Complete Cover, at just a few bucks over RM 3k._

Meet my dear, Ms. Inspiron.

In January, I was investigated regarding a mobile phone ‘suicide’ case in my apartment. Apparently, the police thought I purposely push my ex- a Sony Ericsson k750, down from my 13th floor balcony. Fortunately, final investigation shown that my ex was just being playful and wanted to try some thrilling sky-jumping.


Sayonara k750.

Just as February last year, we hosted a CNY party at our garden. Well, it was sorta a satay feast with colonel’s chicken barrels plus pizzas, attended by almost all the relatives. As expected, it was filled with classical questions, again. Haha.

In March, both of my parents moved to Shah Alam as daddy got transferred here. Finally, I’m now a local guy. Teehehe. You know, KL peeps are kinda ‘geographicist’; they won’t call you a local, even if you are a Malaysian. To qualify as a local, you must come from the capital or its nearby cities. Oh yea, and the best part of March- my naughty k750 was reborn as a k850 to serve her dear. =)

Morning rush hour- 6.50am, Federal Highway.

Not many of my coursemates are gonna continue studying advanced diploma. Our diploma final paper was on April 26th. Ironically, nothing seemed to be unusual on that day. All we did was wishing each other the usual plain vanilla goodbye. Yea and that was the ending of our whole entire two years of diploma. Pout.

Loneliness chills me.

P.S.: I just came back from my 3D/2N Cameron Highlands class trip. Though it wasn't attended by everyone, but I must say that it was pricelessly enjoyable. Do check out our happy moments here.

Long live 2DFI1. =)

4 comments:

Amber said...

i shud have join u guys...
pout

Daniel S.H. said...

LoL.. during that period, you were having lotsa lotsa lotsa fun in china k! =p

~燕。飞翔~ said...

原来你和我的电脑是一样的。我也是1420.你是买什么颜色的?哈哈。。

Daniel S.H. said...

hi.. glad that you were here.. mine is midnight blue.. =)

Add to Technorati Favorites