Cause: Plenty to blog but not enthusiastic to write.
Effect: Nothing to read.
Cause: Plenty to blog but too enthusiastic to travel down south.
Effect: Nothing to read. More topics ought to be blogged.
Sigh, all these while I've been accumulating topics. I have been wondering what would happened if blogging is to be made compulsory by God.
Anyway, I'm having my three-minus-one weeks semester break right now. Instead of living 218 kilometres north of the capital, I'm now 307 kilometres south of it. Yesterday, I travelled 218+307=525 kilometres from Taiping to Singapore- by land.
I suppose the border between Singapore and Malaysia is among the most active in the world. Every weekdays, a huge number of people, including students, travel accross the border as early as predawn. Most of the students who cross the border every early morning are Johoreans who want a much much much better education system (no typo, mind you). But still, I found the situation rather amusing when it comes to this way:
One day, in a certain part of Johore,
5.45am
Neighbour : Hi, Mrs. Singa. Where are you going?
Mrs. Singa : Ohh, I'm sending my kids to another country to study.
2.00pm
Neighbour : Hi, Mrs. Singa. Where are you going?
Mrs. Singa : Ohh, I'm leaving this country to fetch my schooling kids back from another country.
Initially, the above situation seems weird but the current state of Malaysian education system has made it not-at-all.
Shall update more, soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment