Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Outta dreamland...

I was supposed to submit an essay to my dreamland’s tutor yesterday, but I didn’t. I was like: Hey, why not I just wake up and blog rather than doing something unrealistic?
_
I’m currently backed to a place where I don’t have to worry about my three meals, where I could sleep with the air-conditioned, without any unwanted interruption. It’s also a place where I could… yadda yadda yadda, the list goes on. In short, it’s the only place where I could call home- it’s a simple word with a complex lovey-dovey definition. :)
_
Few days ago, I’ve visited my great-aunt of rural Bagan Serai together with my parents. It’s a small village located about 30 kilometres away from my hometown, Taiping. Btw, I have posted some pictures below!
_
I'm now anticipating the return of my sisters to celebrate the in-coming Chinese New Year together as a family. At the meantime, we're planning a barbecue for over 40 relatives on the second night of the New Year at our home. Whee~
_
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
_
Snapshots of rural Bagan Serai, by an amateur photographer:

My great-aunt's house.

The front view from the house.

Um, a jetty, I suppose.

Sunset in the back yard.

Craving for more? My next trip perhaps. :)

P.S.: I've blogged something and you've read something. Hmm... I wonder if my dreamland's tutor would ask me to write an essay again. Yawn.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites