Yesterday, I went to Ipoh with both of my parents. What we had for lunch then? Okay, it was 'mee rebus' at Ramli Mee Rebus Restaurant, Jalan Kuala Kangsar in Ipoh. Some of you might think: wtf, 'mee rebus' also wanna mention, yadda yadda yadda. Fine! Anyhow, I gotta admit that it tastes much better compared to those in Taiping. We spent the whole day in Ipoh Parade, Kinta City and Tesco. Although it was Mother's Day but we've postponed the official celebration to a later date as both of my sisters are now working in outstations. By the way, we had Colonel Harland Sanders' creations as Mother's Day dinner. Well, I was looking for a new phone in Ipoh. Initially, I wanted to buy either Samsung X700 or Sony Ericsson K700i. I compared their prices and functionalities. Ironically, I ended up buying Sony Ericsson K750i. Daddy subsidized my purchase. If not, I'm broke. It's a great phone indeed. I reckon the most impressive feature of SE K750i is the two mega pixels built-in camera which means I could enjoy photographing anytime and anywhere. I'm loving it. All in all, it was a good trip, albeit we’ve forgotten to re-taste its yummy local specialties such as ‘dim sum’ and ‘chicken beansprouts’.
-_-



No comments:
Post a Comment